If you are basing your campaign on responding to jobs posted on the internet, contacting recruiters and old-fashioned networking, you are missing out on fully 80% of the market. So where do you find the 80% of the hidden jobs? We know. And we will show you.
Our Job Search Success Systemtm webinar is a leading-edge workshop that will put you light years ahead of your competitors! If you are like many of our clients, you have not looked for a job in years; we will get you up to speed quickly and thoroughly.
The webinar shows you the difference between “traditional” and “innovative” job search methods, and is based on intensive, inter-disciplinary research.
Our job search systems are designed to accommodate the busy schedules of our clients, most of whom are hard working professionals who don’t have a great deal of time to spend on their job search campaigns.
The webinar covers the Eight Sources of Job Leads and includes such topics as:
- On-line Classified Listings — Get expert information on how to improve your response rate to your on-line job search. Yet on-line ads represent just 5-7% of the available positions, so an effective campaign will only allocate an appropriate amount of time to this least productive technique.
- Recruiters — Search firms handle about 10-15% of all job placements. They may be helpful to you, but more likely will not be helpful. We will explain why. We will also show you how to find, approach and derive maximum benefit from search firms and headhunters.
- Old-fashioned Networking — Asking people if they know of job openings is the third of the “traditional triad” of job search methods. Many people, especially lawyers, don’t have good networks, and even if they did, they would not want to use them. We will show you some easy networking methods that work, and that free you from relying on the kindness of friends!
- Internet Search Methods — We provide vital information about how to help companies find you, and how you can find companies. The web is a critical tool in a job search. This shows you how to use it effectively.
- Direct Contact — This provides tools you can use to go directly to the corporate decision-makers who can hire you. It also shows you techniques for avoiding the black hole of Human Resources.
- Targeting — Our Targeting method shows you how you can get a job at a firm where you want to work, and how to use just a few companies as the basis for your job search campaign.
- Reconnaissance — It’s not just what you know, it’s who you know … and even more especially, who you get to know. We will show you how to effectively use your personal contacts without being embarrassed or asking for favors. This technique shows you how to build a powerful network from scratch, and how to identify a company’s unfulfilled wants and needs.
- Social Media — The most powerful tools in job search involve technologies that didn’t even exist only a few years ago. This chapter explains how to create a powerful on-line presence using LinkedIn and other social media resources.
- “Change-Based Opportunity” Marketing — This unique program shows you how to “use the news” to identify potential job opportunities before anyone else, and how to generate meetings with senior corporate executives. It is one of the least known but most effective and productive of all job search methods, and is a particular strength of Career Strategies.
For more information on our webinar, click here: https://careerstrategiesgroup.com/services/tactics/
The strategic information in our Webinar is divided into four chapters and takes 2.5 hours to view. It is also available with an hour of personal mentoring to answer any questions and to further discuss innovative search methods. The package comes with a workbook that covers the materials discussed in the program, and has exercises and updates on new techniques.